Applying to be a Seagull Reseller
Please e-mail, mail, or fax
us the following:
- Completely fill out the Reseller Application Form. Please also provide us with the following
- Send us a photocopy of your reseller permit or other appropriate document from your
local or national taxing authority, such as your tax identification certificate
or business license.
- Provide us with a printed copy or a link to a web-based sample of your corporate
and/or product promotional materials. We will accept any of the following items:
If you wish to apply for a line of credit on Net 30 day terms, please provide three
trade references, bank contact information, and the amount of credit you are requesting.
- A professionally printed copy of your company brochure or printed information on
a product you design, manufacture or sell.
- Or, a page from a newspaper, magazine, your telephone book, or other publication
showing an advertisement or listing for your company and/or the products it represents.
- Or, a link to a page or pages on your business's web site containing the on-line
equivalent of the above.
We look forward to having you join the Seagull family!
Note to Smaller Resellers
If you expect to sell less than 5 copies of BarTender per year, you may receive
better pricing if you purchase from one of our major distributors instead of directly
from us. (We will still happily provide you with presales and postsales support
for any opportunities with which you would like help.) For the name of a distributor,
please contact a Seagull Scientific